You’ll love it because:
It’s done for you. We’ll build and make the final tweaks for you so you’ll get a ready-made site looking and functioning exactly like the one you see in the DEMO. No videos to follow along with (like some of our other templates)
Our Favorite Features Unique to Canvas + Clay:
- Done for you! Seriously, within a few business days, like actually ready to type in your own words and launch!
- Fully customizable, change as much or as little as you feel like
- NO graphics to Edit, not in Canva, not in Photoshop Wahoo!
- Loads of CSS, pre-entered (CSS is fancy code to make it look unique and function right)
- Mobile Responsive site with lots of extra coding so it looks its best regardless of what device your clients are browsing on
- Easy to swap out images (galleries, individual pages, blog posts, etc.)
- 50-50 color block/image layout making your content and images equally stand out
- Newsletter signup in the footer of every page
- Modern, yet Classic fonts that’ll look great for any business/event venture
- Unique Pricing Table Design
- Dropdown FAQ section
- Use of icons throughout the site
- Contact Form with easy integration with MailChimp, Squarespace Campaigns or others through zapier
- Images are copyright free so you can keep the ones you love!
What you get:
7 professionally designed website pages
- About Page
- Team Page
- Classes Page
- Blog Page
- Gallery Page
- Contact Page
PDF guide and content prep area with bonus content mapping checklists and docs
Set of Short, easy to follow videos, detailing how to make simple edit’s to the finished site, there’s one for each page, so you’re not going back digging through 3 hours of content to figure out how to change that one silly header image
What you don’t get (sorry):
- Custom logo, graphics, or branding design work
- A sidebar for your blog (unless we customize the site for you, we can add one then, of course)
- No Canva and Photoshop documents because GUESS WHAT, with Canvas & Clay, there AREN’T ANY!! Yay! One less thing to worry about.
- A headache from staring at your screen all weekend doing it yourself
What you’ll need:
- A NEW Squarespace account on business plan or higher (that you’ll give us access too), OR if you already use Squarespace, that’s ok too, you’ll just need to be on the business plan or higher and we’ll put up an “under construction” page for a few days, while we build.
- Your own Images and copy for your site (for you to enter yourself after the build or have us do it for you as an add-on)
- Your Domain name (no additional hosting is needed, as it’s all managed within Squarespace)
How does it work?
That’s the cool thing, this is the simplest part, deciding which template to get… now that’s hard.
- You decide on which design you and your business can’t live without.
- You hit that button that says add to cart. You check out of course.
- You’ll receive a getting started PDF right after you checkout with details about what to do next. (it basically says you sit back while we build the thing)
- We’ll get to work building your site, you’ll sip margaritas as you remember how much more money you’ll be making by doing what you’re good at instead of building a website from scratch. #smarternotharder
- In about a week you’ll be the owner of a beautifully thought out, fully built, Squarespace website that’s ready to stick in your words and swap out a few pics (unless you’ve already had us do that hint hint)
Canvas and Clay is set up with a darker, moody undertone in the demo. If that’s not your jam, colors are easy to change, but if you don’t want us to do it for you, you’ll want to watch this quick CSS Video to make sure you know what you’re getting into. If you feel comfortable navigating the CSS like you saw in the video you’ll be golden to make color changes in and around the site.
Ideas for Customization:
Team page could be speakers, multiple employees, teachers, group leaders, etc.
Classes page could be events, shows, markets, or adding a product page in place of the classes page.